Passwords for everything

Sunday, April 20, 2014

 

It's been almost 2 years since I've accessed my blog, since my last post was about getting a new phone. And that phone continues to serve me well. I do like the pull-out keyboard, a feature that's very rare on new smartphones. And the tiny 2" screen! When you look at the Samsung Galaxy 5, with it's 5" screen, it's crazy to think that I watched Youtube videos on it. Or maybe not considering I had it about 5" from my face. Could explain why vision continues to be horrible.
I'm considering getting a new phone but again, I do like that keyboard. I've tried typing on my friend's phone, and it's typo-mania. Even when typing on my 3DS (for Animal Crossing), there's a fair bit, but that's mostly because I'm not really looking at where I'm tapping my stylus, and just counting on the familiarity of typing on a keyboard. Much like right now, when I'm typing on my laptop keyboard. It's most a standard keyboard except for the stupid "\" key that's taken up part of the return key. Oh, and the stupid french characters that are on there as well.
So visiting my accounts as a result of the Heartbleed bug. This flaw just emphasizes how vulnerable we are. Is the only way to be safe is to live off the grid? Could be.

0 comments: