San Diego Trip - Day 10

Friday, July 30, 2010

 

10:15
Pokemon was on at 8:00, barely stayed awake to watch it.  Dozed awake to another show, and got up.  Oh, but wait, they suddenly decided that they want to leave at 10:50.  So I'd just finished going to the toilet, and hadn't packed.  So I'm throwing all my crap in my bag, and they're constantly calling me and say, "oh we're leaving and we've had breakfast, so you'd better hurry."  To say the least, I was super-pissed off.
13:00
We go to Las Americas Premium Outlets, and there's nothing really there.  They had Neiman Marcus, but there's no way I'm paying $50 for a plain grey tank top. Apparently TT wanted to go clothes shopping.  So I wandered around for 1 1/2 hrs, trying to stay out of the sun.  The Bath and Bodyworks didn't have the Wexler Acne Spot cream either.  TT was late showing up for IHOP. I had the Ham dinner, and AB and MT decided to share 3 dishes.  Which they couldn't quite finish, so I had their pancakes.  TT had pancakes leftover too, but I was too full.
15:00
Got to airport in plenty of time, and security was a breeze.  Actually it's kinda weird how fast it was.  No patdown, swabbing of bags or anything really.  We did beat the crowd for security though.
02:00 July 31, 2010
Finally got home.  AB's dad picked us up.  There was an issue w/ the luggage carousels, so the luggage from 3-4 flights came on the carousel that was still under construction.  Thanks YEG, great impression.  So tired, but still took a shower and got my artwork out of my hockey bag.  No damage.  Guess it was a good thing I spent the $10 to buy the Mylar shell and backing board.

0 comments: